Latest loaded.com
  • Home
» News » I will mobilise Nigerians against Buhari as I did to Jonathan, says Melaye

I will mobilise Nigerians against Buhari as I did to Jonathan, says Melaye

Dj kayvibes
Add Comment
News
Friday, 13 May 2016


The senator representing Kogi west, Dino Melaye, has threatened to mobilise Nigerians against the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration if it does not revert to the old pump price of petrol within seven days.

Melaye, who participated actively in the #OcuppyNigeria protests, which forced the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan to shelve the idea of removing fuel subsidy, accused the current administration of going against the campaign promises of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He asked John Oyegun, national chairman of the party, to advise Buhari to revoke the increment.

“My sincere advise is for the National Chairman of our party to suggest that the federal government immediately reverse the announced increase in the pump price of PMS,” he wrote on Facebook.
image

“If after seven days from Monday, there is no reversal, I will mobilise Nigerians from all walks of life for the mother of all protest. This is not what we promised Nigerians.

“The time is not right and the negative effects will be unbearable. A word is enough for the wise.”

Melaye is not the first APC senator to oppose the new price regime in the oil sector.

Shehu Sani, the lawmaker representing Kaduna central senatorial district, has also expressed reservation over the hike in fuel price.

“My position remains unchanged, crystal clear and unwavering; I stand opposed to the removal of petroleum subsidy and I STAND opposed to increase in pump price of petroleum products,” he said.

“It will do nothing other than add to the suffering and further impoverish the masses of our people.
O
“It amounts to capitulation and outright deception for those of us who led millions of people, out in the street, few years ago, against pump price increase and against subsidy removal to now give economic excuses to justify same.

“The moral flag we raised in the past is now the scale of justice to measure the degree of our conscience in the present.”



Follow @splash24com
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on splash.com by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here

I will mobilise Nigerians against Buhari as I did to Jonathan, says Melaye Title : I will mobilise Nigerians against Buhari as I did to Jonathan, says Melaye
Description : The senator representing Kogi west, Dino Melaye, has threatened to mobilise Nigerians against the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administrat...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: News

0 Response to "I will mobilise Nigerians against Buhari as I did to Jonathan, says Melaye"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Latest Musics





SUBSCRIB HERE


Popular Posts

  • Soyinka: Those Found Guilty Of Corruption Should Be Jaile
    Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has called on Nigerians to join hands in the fight against corruption, stressing that anyone found guilty...
  • Nigerians are yearning for the return of PDP - Wike
    Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, says Nigerians are yearning for the former ruling party, PDP to return to power. Wike said this while sp...
  • Sad News - Reverend Father willy Ojukwu Is Dead
    Rev. Fr. Willy Ojukwu joins  Heavenly Angels and Saints!!!! Our Vicar, Mentor, Father and Chaplain Rev. Fr. Willy Ojukwu is dead.  Fad...
  • #Interesting Fact You Need To Know About Humblesmith Before He Became A Star.
    Ekene Ijemba, aka Humblesmith, has surprised a lot after his overnight success, His hit song "Osinachi" became a sensation that ma...
  • I Had Sex With A Ghost - Bobby Brow
    Singer and ex - husband to the late legendary whitney Houston has made a very spooky and weird revelation about himself. In an exclusive int...
  • [MUSIC] Brymo – When You Fall
    Brymo lends his voice to the ‘Move and Dream’ movement on this campaign song tagged “When You Fall”. The record titled “When You Fall” is ta...
  • 8 Things Couples Should Do Every Single Day To Keep The Love Alive
    You want to be romantic? You want to get those butterfly feelings in your stomach just like you had on your first date long ago? Good. To he...
  • How could I have said I will beat & impregnate Oluremi Tinubu at the same time - Dino Melaye
    Dino Melaye who recently had a row with his colleague and wife of the National leader of APC, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, today addressed member...
  • Chelsea offer Mikel to Inter
    Chelsea have reportedly made contact with Inter Milan with a view of shipping the midfielder, John Obi Mikel to the Italian club. Chelsea co...
  • 7 Questions to ask on a first date
    Your first date is not the time to have fun and eat all you want. It’s the best time to get to know who you are going out with. That way, yo...
Subscribe Here

Sign up here with your email address to receive all our updates in your inbox.

Powered by Blogger.
Latest loaded.com

Labels

Biafra Business Datiing Education Entertainment gist Health How-to Lifestyle Metro News Metro News' Music Musics News News' Politics Others Politics Poll Relationship Sports Technology View Points

Pages

  • Home
Copyright © Splash24.Com

About Us | Advertise With Us | Contact Us | Promote Your Music/Video on SP | SP Staff | Privacy Policy